View Profile Dragonman855

11 Movie Reviews

Hilarious

This was pretty funny. It doesn't matter how short it was, this was one line was worth it: "I'll give you two assholes to shit from". Simply awesome.

Good style

Yes, the sequel to Dad's Home is here! The slightly "off" animation is back, but I find that is what gives it its charm, so to speak. The music was thorughly enjoyable. Overall, the experience was awesome.

Not bad...

Although the physics were a bit too "perfect" for my taste, the overall animation was quite stellar.

I give it a 4 out of 5.

21 Game Reviews

Not bad

This is pretty decent, bringing back memories of snowball fights earlier in my childhood.
Score: 804
I give it a 4 out of 5.

Hey, I like this.

The achievements are an appreciated add-on, and the graphics and sound are greatly improved as well. My only complaint is the level of difficulty in the later levels.

Pretty funny

I like the art. Oh, and call me a sick bastard if you want, but to me, the best part was hearing the people scream.

25 Audio Reviews

HE RETURNS!

Praise Allah, he has returned! Goddamn, man. I am certainly looking forward to you making music again.

Keep it real, dude.

First Review!

Simply amazing.

1nf1ltr8or responds:

Simply amazing!!!... only review! :-( Thanks Cody! Hope you liked it!

O dear God.

I honestly have no idea what to make of this. It doesn't sound half bad, I guess....

I give it a 3 out of 5.

Only in Death does Duty end.....

28, Male