SnowBlitz 2005 SnowBlitz 2005

Not bad

This is pretty decent, bringing back memories of snowball fights earlier in my childhood.
Score: 804

Ball Revamped 5: Synergy Ball Revamped 5: Synergy

Hey, I like this.

The achievements are an appreciated add-on, and the graphics and sound are greatly improved as well. My only complaint is the level of difficulty in the later levels.

Nuclear Eagle Nuclear Eagle

Pretty funny

I like the art. Oh, and call me a sick bastard if you want, but to me, the best part was hearing the people scream.

Bloons Tower Defense Bloons Tower Defense

Beat the game.

It's pretty fun, though, retaining all the sound and graphics from the other Bloons games.

Orb Avoidance 2 Orb Avoidance 2

Better than sequel

Good graphics, and some new innovations make this game more enjoyable than ever.

Newgrounds: Old to New Newgrounds: Old to New

Good concept

It could have some explanation or some more functionalty, but overall it was a decent submission.

I give it a 3 out of 5.

Covert Front episode 1 Covert Front episode 1

Well done

Good graphics, love the bakstory, no bugs to speak, excellent game. I am looking forward to the next episode.

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Not half bad

Evidently, I beat the game, but the accessibility was quite cool, and the concept itself was very well done. The graphics were sub-par, and I felt this game was just missing that special "something".

I give it a 3 out of 5.

1812 Overature 1812 Overature

Pretty Funny

This was pretty good, one of those rhythyn games that doesn't focus on the hitting buttons too much. While it was a tad short, the humour made up for it. I especially like the look on the conductor's face.

Transmigration Transmigration

Great Submission

This was a very fun, original idea and the song suited it quite well. While there were many more ideas that could have been implemented, the graphics more than made up for this and the game itself developed a ver serene atmosphere.