I Love Kids I Love Kids

Hilarious

This was pretty funny. It doesn't matter how short it was, this was one line was worth it: "I'll give you two assholes to shit from". Simply awesome.

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

Good style

Yes, the sequel to Dad's Home is here! The slightly "off" animation is back, but I find that is what gives it its charm, so to speak. The music was thorughly enjoyable. Overall, the experience was awesome.

3D Pinball Animation 3D Pinball Animation

Not bad...

Although the physics were a bit too "perfect" for my taste, the overall animation was quite stellar.

I give it a 4 out of 5.

SnowBlitz 2005 SnowBlitz 2005

Not bad

This is pretty decent, bringing back memories of snowball fights earlier in my childhood.
Score: 804
I give it a 4 out of 5.

Ball Revamped 5: Synergy Ball Revamped 5: Synergy

Hey, I like this.

The achievements are an appreciated add-on, and the graphics and sound are greatly improved as well. My only complaint is the level of difficulty in the later levels.

Nuclear Eagle Nuclear Eagle

Pretty funny

I like the art. Oh, and call me a sick bastard if you want, but to me, the best part was hearing the people scream.

Draze - System Unstable [HOT] Draze - System Unstable [HOT]

HE RETURNS!

Praise Allah, he has returned! Goddamn, man. I am certainly looking forward to you making music again.

Keep it real, dude.

Mini Fantasy (Dark Fantasy Mx) Mini Fantasy (Dark Fantasy Mx)

First Review!

Simply amazing.

1nf1ltr8or responds:

Simply amazing!!!... only review! :-( Thanks Cody! Hope you liked it!

Frosty Frosty

O dear God.

I honestly have no idea what to make of this. It doesn't sound half bad, I guess....

I give it a 3 out of 5.